Yesssss…… wondering what is happening in the beauty world? well worry no more .
whether you’re looking for an anti-ageing elixir or a super hydrating potion, a high-quality face serum has the power to transform your skin’s health. This is because most serums tend to be packed with the potent ingredients in lightweight formulas, this ensures they deliver all that good stuff deep down into the dermis.
Below are some of the serums you should totally try-out without doubts –
1. Shani Darden Texture Reform : This serum is best for Improving skin texture, smoothing lines and minimising pores. The formula contains a mild retinol, along with lactic acid, both of which are designed to help all skin concerns from texture and uneven tone, to breakouts and red patches.
2. Niod Copper Amino Isolate Serum : This serum is actually blueish. it’s one of the very best formulas you’ll ever put on your skin. Because the formula ingredients actually adapt to your skin, figuring out any imbalances, and then repairing and supporting with the formula’s copper tripeptides. In terms of results, you would definitely love to keep an eye out for improved texture, a more even skin tone, minimised pores and a boost in radiance.
3. Dr Barbara Strum Calming Serum : This serum is best for Sensitive skin , and roseaca . This is obviously one of the very best serums you can try. It contains a plant-based complex that helps bring freaked out skin back to a balance. If your complexion consist of patches that just never seem to go, consistently using this serum can make a massive difference.
No matter what has been stressing your skin out, sun exposure, sleepless nights, jet lag, air con or pollution, this serum will bring it back to a happy medium. And if you’re ever plagued by those annoying under-the-skin spots, this serum will help get rid of them.
4. REN Keep Young & Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty Shot : This serum is best for Anti-Ageing and dry skin types. It firms skin and gives a boost of moisture. It gives an instant dewy freshness after application, but then over the longterm, it helps with moisture retention thanks to the hyaluronic acid.
After weeks of use, this claims to help skin becomes better equipped to repair and protect itself for everyday aggressors.
5. Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum : This serum is best for Dull skin with texture issues. It is packed with AHA and BHAs, to help promote skin’s cell turnover – which basically means it’ll improve any texture issues like fine lines, blackheads or enlarged pores.
It also helps boost collagen and elastin, to leave the skin looking plumped, glowy and youthful. it’s free from potential irritants such as essential oils, drying alcohols, silicones, chemical screens, fragrance or dyes and SLS.
6. No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum : This serum has been clinically proven to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, protect from future signs of aging, and make skin look younger overall.
7. Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum : This serum, From the first day of use, you’ll see visibly younger, smoother skin, and after four weeks of regular use, skin looks firmer and fine lines and wrinkles are minimized. It contains an amino-peptide complex to deliver its hydrating ingredients 10 layers deep into the skin’s surface. It’s fragrance-free, making it suitable for sensitive skin, and absorbs quickly.
8. Sunday Riley Good Genes All-in-One Lactic Acid Treatment : The Good Gene serum exfoliate dead skin cells that can make your complexion look dull and clog pores, leaving you with fresh, smooth, younger-looking skin. The purified lactic acid also plumps skin to minimize fine lines and wrinkles and tackles hyperpigmentation, preventing dark spots from forming and evening out texture. Additionally, the formula has licorice for skin brightening.
9. Evolve Organic Beauty Hyaluronic Serum 200 : It is best for Dry, dehydrated skin. It is 99.3% natural (which means it’s made up of non-toxic, non-synthetic ingredients), but it’s like a big drink of water for parched skin. Apply it before any moisturiser and it’ll get rid of all signs of dehydration. Apart from being all natural, the serum is also vegan, eco-friendly and harshness -free.
10. The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% : This serum provides facial Oil control & minimizes pores. It’s is Packed with 10% niacinamide, this incredible serum is all your skin needs to help prevent excess oil and irritating breakouts. It works by decongesting skin and rebalancing sebum production, to keep spots under control. it also soothes skin, leaving it looking clearer and brighter.
Use it all over if you’re prone to acne, or as a targeted treatment directly on any spots. It’s alcohol-free, oil-free, silicone-free.
If you’re going to splurge on just one skincare item, make it a serum. They’re the workhorses of the skincare world.
Thank you for Reading. Do not forget to follow bluebloodzblog on
IG : @officialbluebloodz
TWITTER : officialblublo1